2nd Virtual Conference On Food Science & Technology
February 23-24, 2022 9:00 - 18:00 EDT
Webinar, Online Event
On behalf of organizing committee member, we are honoured and delighted to welcome you all to “2nd Virtual Conference on Food Science & Technology” during February 23-24, 2022. Which is going to be online event through zoom meeting broadcast live organized by Inovine Meetings LLC.
This 2nd Virtual Food Technology Congress-2022 during the COVID-19 Pandemic will be help all the participants to directly interact with the event and ask questions, you can get and join this meeting from your own home or work place and attend sessions featuring world experts.
Theme: Foreground for Advanced Researches in Food Science & Technology
After the successful conference of
- Webinar on Food Science & Food Safety, April 05-06, 2021
- Webinar on Agri, Food & Aqua, October 26-27, 2020
- World Congress on Food Science and Technology, July 15-17, 2019 Rome, Italy
It's our immense pleasure and privilege to invite you to participate in the Webinar on Food Science & Technology, that will be held on February 23-24, 2022. This webinar program consists of a good range of sessions that covers both the scientific and academic topics of food science and latest technology related area. It’s a unique platform to increase the research thoughts, knowledge and to create up a network with a broad spectrum of experts everywhere in the world. This global meeting gives the prospect to Food Technologist, Food Scientist, Nutritionists, Dieticians, Clinicians, Dynamic experts from health care professionals, young researchers, specialists and analysts throughout the planet to assemble and absorb the newest advances within the field of Food Science and Technology and to exchange novel ideas and experiences.
This program is an International platform for Professors, Deans, Educational researchers, Industrialists, Nutritionist, Dieticians, Doctors, Young Scientists, Students, Delegates, Health experts also experts from research labs to take part at Food Science & Nutrition convention. Current advancement and research within the field of Food Sciences are expected to develop and propose a completely unique and countless ideas and opportunities within the flourishing Food Science sector.
Join the Virtual Nursing Education Summit -2021 to network with your peers, exchange expertise and experiences, and arm yourself with the latest information to take your department to the next level
In this regards, we would like to know your interest of attendance for the following opportunities:
- Speaker talk
- Delegate attendee
- Poster presenter
- Event Partner/ Association
Why Inovine Meetings LLC:
- Interactive webinars, workshops and video presentations for selective speakers on the day of the conference
- International workshops can be co-organized at your University with collaboration making you world exposure.
- Unique speaker and abstract pages will be created in Google to make your profile worldwide visibility.
- Supporting fair and timely review process with the valuable inputs and from the responsible reviewers
Why to Attend???
Virtual Food Technology Congress - 2022 is an opportunity to meet others within speciality to network and to learn the latest clinical information. It is an opportunity no nurse should overlook. I’ve always embraced the opportunity to attend nursing conferences and have made a point to encourage others to attend whenever the opportunity arises
- Please join the meeting 30 minutes early, to minimize last minute technical issues.
- Each speaker will have 20-25 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes to allow for introduction and Q&A session at the end of your talk. In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
- If you are a presenter, be ready with your presentation slides open in your device when the meeting starts. You can share that document while sharing your screen.
- If you would like to send the recorded presentation instead of attending and presenting online, we recommend you to send the recorded files along with power point presentation by end of this week
- Presentation slot (20mins – 25mins and 5 mins Q&A)
- Full virtual conference experience through ZOOM
- Listen to all keynotes and plenary sessions
- Join all technical sessions and workshops inside the conference
- Copy of Abstract Book and Conference Proceedings (Soft Copy)
- Participation Certificate (Soft Copy)
- An opportunity to publish in conference proceedings
- An opportunity to submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
- We have successfully completed 30 virtual conferences on Nursing and healthcare, Food science, Cancer, obesity, Diabetes , Dental , Chemistry Material Science, Physiotherapy and even on going pandemic-COVID-19 with no technical issues
- E-certificate, E-Handbook will be sent through email in 2-3 working days after the completion of the conference.
- Virtual Food Technology Congress 2022 : Inovine Conferences is invite and send you to a scheduled Zoom meeting Meeting ID and Passcode before one week of the event
You can get and join this meeting from your own home or work place and attend sessions featuring world experts.
Should you have any enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting all of you online!
Thanks and regards
Virtual Food Technology Congress-2022
Past Conference Speakers
Fidele El Achkar
Betancourt M. Dante A
Md. Abdul Hannan
Hyeon Jeong Park
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Food Science & Technology
- Food Nutrition & Health
- Human Nutrition
- Nutrition & Diabetes
- Food Microbiology & Food Toxicology
- Food Engineering & Processing
- Food Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Food Nutrition & Sensory Analysis
- Food Safety, Security and Control
- Food Preservation
- Food Packaging & Sustainable Food Manufacturing
- Product Design & Development
- Food Colloids and Polymer
- Junk Food and Diabetes
- Clinical and Pediatric Nutrition
- Agri Food Technology
- Diet & Obesity
- Sports & Nutrition
- Food Allergies
- Food Consumer Science
- COVID-19 and Food Security Challenges
- Enzymology in Food Processing & Technology
- Nutraceuticals & Nutrition Supplements
- Global Food Security
- Global Food Loses and Food Waste
- Food Biotechnology
- Nutrition and Diet Management
- Novel Food Processing Technologies
- Genetically Modified Foods
- Food Additives, Food Analysis, Safety and Health
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Sea Food Handling and Sustainability
Who can Attend
- Scientific Farmers
- Agriculture, Food and Aquaculture Industries
- Agronomist, Plant scientists.
- R&D Laboratories
- Food technologists
- Food laureates
- Food safety officers
- Food Industrialists
- Agricultural Students, Scientists
- Food scientist and researchers
- Biochemist and nutritionist
- Aquaculture researchers
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise
Thank you and the committee for all the hard work you put in to make this amazing, one of a kind conference such a success, Congratulations!!! I have also been very impressed regarding your prompt and courteous responses to my emails over the last few months
Linley LeuthardHands On Group Ltd., New Zealand
This is my first participation online, and it was a great, inspired experience and motivated. The organizers did an excellent job and the speakers were very open to share their knowledge and expertise, the topics reflecting the challenges that healthcare professionals faced in these difficult times. Thank you for this great conference
Hiriscau Elisabeta IoanaUniversity of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania
I enjoyed attending the conference and was such a pleasure to see other participants from other countries. Your team has been very organized. I hope the COVID-19 situation will finish soon and we can have face to face conferences. I like to be informed about your future conferences.
Mozhdeh TahghighiCurtin University of Technology, Australia
It was nice taking part and making my presentation. Hope to be among you soon. When will be the next event?
Laval University, Canada
Thank you for the opportunity to present my information it was nice conference
Tracey LongFamily Nurse Practitioner, Arizona College of Nursing, USA
Preparing to join Virtual Physiotherapy Conference 2020 was right from the beginning a welcomed learning process, which concluded with my presentation itself and the chance to listen to other international professionals. All un all, a very interesting enriching experience for which I'am grateful and which I recommend to every colleague.
Sergio BornengoArgentine Propioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Association, Argentina
"I’m really grateful to the Inovine authority for giving me the chance to present my research topics “Identification of the pathogens Proteus mirabilis associated with black spot disease in shrimp and its control through medicinal plant extract” held on October 26, 2020 on the webinar (Online Event) Agri, Food & Aqua 2020. It was really good and I feel proud to take part in this scientific event and hope to continue this event every year.
Md. Abdul HannanSher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Bangladesh
"Team of Virtual Physiotherapy conference is one of the growing trustworthy that has many speakers in the bucket. They are very recognized speakers focuses on quality of knowledge with publication ethics. I had recently speaker about my article and the way the host manager deal with me was very humble and supportive. I encourage everyone to consider “Inovine” for their upcoming scientific conferences . Thanks a lot and looking forward to work even more
Theeb Naif S AlsalemKing Abdulaziz Medical City, KSA
I hope to be help writing my feedback regarding web conference. Thus, I am very happy to have attended this event and for people I found in INOVINE. They helped me very much and have been always available for every my doubts or necessity .Personally, it has been an amazing experience because I had the opportunity to talk a bit of my job with people coming over all world. Thank you very much for everything.
Tommaso NastroFood Technologist / Quality Manager, Italy
Thank you Inovine conference for a great session. It was delightful to be a part of it. Thank you for the appreciation and sharing your proceedings with us.Looking forward for further collaboration in future
Anushka AgarwalSenior Research Scholar, National Sugar Institute, India
I am very grateful of inovine for giving me this opportunity. Interacting and listening to the presentations from all around the globe has truly increased my knowledge base.
Jeslyn ManuvelNIFTEM, India
Thank you. The pleasure is mine. Thank you for the opportunity
Fidele El AchkarCEO of FoodSight, Lebanon
Thank you for making me part of this conference. It was very informative event
Riphah International University, Pakistan
I would like to thank you for the opportunity to present my work at this event so important for a rehabilitation area
Jose Carlos Bomfim LimaSao Judas Tadeu University, Brazil
It was nice conference with good participation certificate
Sarah Key Education, Australia
I am very happy to be able to join this conference, I can get a lot of knowledge from various great sources hopefully in the future we can join in the next conference I hope all of us will always be given health
Bela Novita Amaris SusantoYATSI College of Health Sciences, Indonesia
The presenters who attended did a great job; presenting excellent material, the networking opportunity was quite significant, and the certificates provided were stellar! Everyone who received them were very well pleased. Last, but not least, the breakfast and lunch meals provided were excellent!
Geneva M Edwards MD BAI RNLegal Nurse Consultant, Board Accredited Investigator, USA
The Congress in Paris, November 18-19, 2019 was an unforgettable event in our professional careers and personal lives. It was a unique opportunity to meet different Health Care Professionals and share experiences as well as to learn from each other. We look forward to attend future conferences as presenters, please notify as
Director Staffmed Solutions Inc., USA
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of the conference. It was an amazing experience to meeting such an expert presenters all over the world
Najlaa SiddiqKing Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, KSA
Speakers were highly specialized nurses in their specialty. Topics were cutting edge research and stimulated conversations among nurses among different countries with similar issues and interests
Pasqua T. SpinelliMather Hospital-Northwell Health, USA
I enjoyed learning so much from the other speakers.
Thank you for your conference.I got the opportunity to learn a lot from this attendance. It was a very happy time.
Namhyeok ChungKyungpook National University, South Korea
Thank you for the opportunity granted to us all the presenters. The origination was good and the time allocation was adequate.
Rethabile NkunaSefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, South Africa
Thank You For Giving Me Platform To Share My Study And Giving Me Opportunity To Present
Shweta Sachin RamtekeKarama Medical Center, UAE
I met wonderful people though, and am having a great time
Rachel Colletta, BSNDirector of Professional Education, USA
Thanks for your work. The conference is wonderful! The way you organized
Sichuan University, China
The conference was a wonderful opportunity to network with healthcare professionals from across the country. Everyone who attended exuded excitement about making a positive impact of global healthcare. It was an honour to be present. Thank you for support and positive encouragement!.
Catherine M. GriswoldHealthcare Educators & Leagal Nurse Consultants, Inc., USA
It was nice conference everyone accommodation